Thursday, February 13, 2014

...laughing in love!!!

I had a list of what I wanted in a husband.  It changed from time to time but one thing that was always on it... "funny".  I prayed over that list for years. I was not about to take any chances. ;)

Little did I know even after I met that man, 20 years and one month ago, that I would spend the next 20 years laughing with him.  What  a gift my goofy husband is!

Y'all  know he's goofy:







I first met him on a blind date in Kansas City.  I was in my last year of college, and he was living and working in Cedar Falls, Iowa.  Yep, we met and dated long distance (5 1/2 hrs apart). But soon we both had no doubts we wanted to get married. 

Eleven months after we met, we married.  


I am still in love with him. He is still goofy.  He makes me laugh everyday. He is amazing. 

I am laughing in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!