Tuesday, June 10, 2014

tapping into the Power! (Beth P)

WANNA KNOW SOMETHING AMAZING!?!?

When we make the choice to believe in Jesus Christ as our only means of Salvation from sin and hell, God sends the Holy Spirit to reside in our hearts. 

Do you realize what that means?!?!

We have access to the very thoughts of God Almighty in our lives!

1 Cor. 2:10-12
“The Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him?…. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God.”

Did you just read that?

re- read it. 

Let's TAP into that Power y'all! 

He is waiting to give us that guidance!

That is just amazing. 



We have the Holy Spirit who is able to give us direct access to the thoughts of God as they pertain to our personal lives! Amazing.
I will confess here, I am really good at assuming I know where He is taking me and rushing ahead.  Today He has shown me rather than rush ahead I just need to respond with patience AND with preparation! I can prepare for his leading but not rush into it! He has a script I just need to follow it not FIND it!

(Another post inspired by Priscilla Shirer - Discerning the Voice of God - I am a little obsessed with her, and inspired!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!