Thursday, June 26, 2014

vacationing. (Beth B)

Photo


We just got back from a quick trip out east. We got to hang out with family, eat a lot of good things and see many interesting sites. These things are great but the best was spending time just relaxing! I find that I don't relax very often. I am always busy "accomplishing" some task. The funny thing is that the busier I am, the less I get done. Taking some downtime to rejuvenate my body and soul makes me more productive. Maybe it's just the process of decluttering my mind or getting enough sleep, but whatever it is, vacations are necessary for me. So whether it is a "Stay-cation" or a camping trip or a global vacation, go and enjoy! You deserve a rest! Don't forget to send pictures! We love to see the smiling faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!